Historic Meadow Garden is carefully monitoring the rate of COVID-19 in the CSRA and has been engaged in ongoing discussions with local public health experts. We are pleased to announce that Historic Meadow Garden is to the public on by appointment only.
To help ensure physical distancing and a safe, comfortable experience, we will be limiting the number of visitors in the museum to six individuals who must be known to each other (friends/family) and will require all visitors wear a mask while on the tour.
We are confident in the comprehensive safety measures we’ve put into place will and be following the CDC’s recommendations, in addition to the following provisions to help keep you, our staff, and our community safe.
Historic Meadow Garden is open with the following visitor guidelines in place:
- Guided tours will be by appointment only. Appointments may be scheduled by calling 706-724-4174
- Guests must pre-pay for their tour to secure the reservation at the time of scheduling. An invoice will be sent via Square.
- Guests must bring and wear their own facial covering for the duration of the tour.
- Guests will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to the start of the tour.
- Guests will call (706) 724-4174 upon arrival to alert the tour guide. A tour guide will meet the guests at the side entrance gate to Historic Meadow Garden, which is located on Independence Drive. Street parking is available on Independence Drive.
- Do not enter the museum if you feel sick or have a temperature over 100 degrees.
- Guests are not permitted to touch any surface in the house museum other than the staircase railings. Hand sanitizer will be available.
The safety of our visitors, staff, and community are our top priority. We look forward to safely welcoming you to Historic Meadow Garden.